Johor Petroleum Development Corporation Berhad or JPDC was incorporated on 9 April 2012 as a federal agency, a subsidiary of Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC). JPDC will undertake the role to steer and provide development directions for the downstream oil & gas sectors in Johor, Malaysia.
Such endeavour require talents in the area of planning, implementation, coordination, management and promotion to ensure the success of the downstream oil and gas industry. JPDC also seeks as talents who share the same enthusiasm for excellence, new challenges and innovations.
Come and join us to embark on an exciting career opportunities with JPDC.Email Us
- JPDC provides real exposure and responsibilities for our interns who take away practical experiences and professional achievements.
- Gain invaluable "hands-on" working experience, training, and real-world exposure as an Intern in our Internship Programme.
- Duration of the programme is not less than 4 months, depending on the requirements of your course of study.
- If you are an outstanding individual wanting a stimulating working experience and are willing to learn, we welcome you to intern with us.
- You must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines namely: Business Studies, Sales/Marketing, Human Resource, Accounting/Finance, Management, Mass communications, IT & International Affairs
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Outgoing personality
Those who are interested, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org